Thursday, January 05, 2006


Thought you might like to see a picture of Wes and his new wife, Meg! Little Wes is growing up! They are expecting a boy April 20th and are thinking of calling him Harrison. I have lots of hand me downs for the little guy. Hopefully, he will be able to get good use out of Ben's stuff!
My kids are still fighting colds. Just as Madeline got better, Ben got worse. I forgot how getting up even once in the night can make you so tired the next day. Plus, all the mommy senses kick in, making me sleep really light so I will hear them. Their patience has worn thin, too. If they don't get what they want they lay on the floor kicking and screaming...or is that normal for a 20 month old and the fits are here to stay? Yikes! bbb

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Yeap! Welcome to my world! Sorry to say that the fits aren't because they are sick.