Monday, May 04, 2009

I know its been awhile! I have two things I need to post about the kids. First we went to church Sunday only to find it wasn't a regular service, but a musical put on by 5th graders. We gave the kids the option of going to "big church" to watch. Maddie wanted to go socialize of course. But Ben wanted to stay with Jamie and me. He did great! He sat very still and watched the hour long musical. At one point he whispered to me, "how come you don't let us come in here every time we come to church?" I know he thought we must be going to musicals every week while he's in Sunday school! So I explained that church was usually Preacher Warren talking and that he would be bored.
Secondly, Ben was mad at Madeline the other day and came to tattle on her. He ran in the room and said, "Mommy, Maddie thinks she's awesome, don't you Maddie?" He said "awesome" like it was something terrible. Maddie didn't really answer. But I told them I think they're both awesome!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Aww...I guess that probably wasn't the reaction Ben was looking for, but I think both of your kids are pretty awesome too!

Web Designing in Peshawar said...

Great blog.