Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Just a quick note, Jamie has been out of town since Sunday morning and will be back tomorrow!! I have been staying up til I can't keep my eyes open, rather than lay there and fret over every little noise in the house. The kids have been pretty good, but they are aggravating each other a lot lately. Ben really knows how to push Madeline's buttons. I am on call two nights a week, so I had a sitter Monday night and Miranda came over tonight. Thanks Randa! The kids love seeing her and Gregg, AKA "Geg". I am so ready for warm weather! Besides just being able to get out of the house, I am so glad I won't have to hunt socks that match for the kids. Today I splurged and bought them both Crocs...so I won't have to look for socks! HA!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I love their new shoes. They looked cute. You need to put up a picture with Ben's new haircut!!!