Wednesday, August 16, 2006





These pics are from the kids first day at Mom's Morning Out. ( The middle one was just dress up for Ben.) I had the hardest time getting the picture of both of them because they refused to stand by each other. Tomorrow will be day three of, "school". I was so worried for nothing. Of couse they pitch a fit when I leave them, but it doesn't last long. They are so proud of their,"purses", AKA lunch box.

Ben and Madeline can carry on conversations with us now and it is amazing every time. The kids started out calling Jamie's dad, Co-pa, instead of Grandpa. I hear him saying Co-pa all the time so I was begining to think it must be an imaginary friend. We recently realized that was what he was calling Madeline. When I tell him, "Ben, her name is Madeline", he quickly corrects me by saying,"No Maddie, yuck". So I ask him," Well, what's her name then", and he says, "Co-pa".Both of them love Dora, Deigo, and Lilo and Stitch. Madeline asks to watch these shows by name all the time. For some reason, Stitch, always sounds like she is saying a word that rhymes with witch, if you know what I mean!bbb

1 comment:

Jen said...

Thise pics are so darn cute. They look so grown up with their "purses". Tell them that Aunt Jen is proud of them .