Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Just wanted to say that my kids love "school". This week they walked right in and didn't look back. I admit I wasn't sure I was doing the right thing by leaving my precious children in the hands of strangers. But now I feel confident in our decision. I am sure they are going to pick up some bad habits and colds. So far they seem to have only picked up good things. Madeline is all about counting everything now. She says, "I count Mommy". I have noticed that they seem to play together better, too. They hardly ever went in the playroom by themselves, but now I will look up to find them in there, playing together with their toys. Ben has started calling Madeline, Maddie. Aunt Jen is the only other person who calls her that, but she answers to it. Well, he calls himself Maddie too sometimes, but its progress from Co-pa! bb

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It seems like it will be good for them to make friends. I'm glad they like it! Probably harder on you than them. I think "Maddie" is very cute, but I think it would be so weird for somebody to call Lucas "Luke", so it may be strange for you to hear that as her new nickname. And, regarding your comment, YOUR kids are adorable and so photogenic. You were right when you said that us Jonesboro folks have beautiful babies.
-Shanna