Tuesday, August 01, 2006


I know I have been a slack blooger lately. Even Jen has blogged more than me! We have been so busy. Moving, well that speaks for itself. We bought a golf cart which has given us lots of fun stuff to do. We can go the pool,park, grocery store, or out to dinner and the kids love it. I also joined the MOMS Club. We have lots of new friends right here in Fayetteville and there are always activities on the calender like playgroups, lunches, and mom's night out. I am working part time for a home health agency. I see patients two days a week and whenever else we can fit it in. The kids start Moms Morning Out in a couple of weeks too. As you can see we are in potty training mode. There were several times I didn't even knowMadeline was using the potty because she would dump it before I even saw if she really went. This picture is the first time I knew for sure she was using the potty. What a great feeling to know they won't be in diapers at their prom! The second picture really captures their personalities. Madeline, hamming it up, looking for mischief, and Ben watching her so he can follow her lead! bbb

2 comments:

Shanna from BabySchrades said...

Yay Madeline! You have the cutest kids ever - they just get more beautiful every picture that you post. Sounds like you are fitting in to your new life - going to dinner in a golf cart sounds like so much fun. Glad you're back in the blog community!

Jen said...

Yea!! I am proud of you for blogging. The picture is too cute. I can't believe how Ben is thinning out so much and looks like a little boy.