Thursday, May 25, 2006



I wanted say how nice Peachtree City really is so, if you will think this is bragging please quit reading. Man, it is so nice here! I didn't think I would see such a difference but, we are so pleased with our decision to move here. Jamie not having to commute is the biggest change. He is home by 5:15 and he can come home for lunch. We are also enjoying the PTC lifestyle. No, we don't have a golf cart, yet. But we ride our bikes on the cart paths and to the park. Soon we plan to ride them to dinner. There is so much to do that is geared toward families. Everything is kept clean and nice, restuarants and parks especially. And I am not scared to go to Wal-mart anymore, because the one here is awesome! I have joined the Mom's club so we have lots of friends and playdates. All the moms are like me in that they wanted to stay home with their children even if that meant they were poor! The kids will start Mother's Morning Out in August. Its 3 days a week from 9-1. I hope to work at a home health agency during those hours. I am excited for the kids to be in a classroom setting. I think the socialization will be good for them, and me :) bbb

3 comments:

Shanna from BabySchrades said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shanna from BabySchrades said...

You are such a GREAT mom. I love your description of your new life in Peachtree City. We have a short commute to work and it makes life so much easier. You're smart to have moved there. Sounds like the kids are adjusting well, and you too. It's good that you've found moms that are in the same boat as you...a network is so necessary I have found out!

Maura said...

i also wanted to add.....that you need to post again, and update your blog!!! HA HA HA!!!

come on BB, i miss your posts, it has been 2 months!!!

love you!!