Thursday, January 26, 2006


OK I still should be packing instead of blogging, but I thought it would be fun to post a picture of our house. Actually, we have packed a good bit, thanks to Jen and my mom. Over the past few days, I have learned that packing is counter productive with two toddlers. And I have realized that my house is going to be a mess no matter what I do. So, I am trying to do stuff during naps and at night. Jamie talked to the attorney today and she says things look good for closing. I sure hope so, cause I am not unpacking all this crap unless we move! bbb

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, it's so nice! congratulations :-)

-Shanna

Lisa said...

Daaammmnn! Girl. Move'n on Up ! It's so BIG. Can't wait for the big housewarming party!!!

Anonymous said...

YEA!!!!! i am sooooo excited that yall are going to be close by! Everyone should move to the country....or close.
-miranda