Tuesday, October 18, 2005

This is a picture of my babies when they were in the NICU. When we went to feed them that day the nurse said she had a surpise for us. They had put the babies in the same bed. For some reason I really wanted them together so this was an exciting day for all of us. I cried, of course, and we took lots of pictures. They were separated a few hours later because one of them had to go under the lights due to high bili levels, but it was a start! Fast forward 18 months later and I am reminded how lucky I am to have two healthy, happy children and a husband who loves me! BBB

3 comments:

Jen said...

That is a sweet picture. I am so frustrated right now because I have done 3 posts today and they will not work. I did what you said and it still didn't post! I stink!!!! JEN

Jen said...

I have redeemed myself. It finally worked and I was able to put a link to your BLOG on my BLOG! Thanks for your technical support. :)

Shanna from BabySchrades said...

Your comment was cute...I'm SURE a woman thought of the Bella Band. I may even use it when I'm not pregnant....it kind of smoothes things out!