Monday, October 24, 2005

Customer service has gone to hell. Jamie actually had someone put that on their resume. He didn't even interview them, but its true! I had a plumber scheduled to come out one afternoon and their scheduler called to say they had a plumber in the area. I was at the grocery store with the kids and had already arranged my day around the appointment. That stupid lady told me there may not be another plumber in the area the rest of the day. I asked her why I had an appointment if she wanted me to drop everything and go home then (by appointment I mean sometime between 12:30 and 4). She got defensive and said she couldn't guarantee that someone would be in the area later that day. What a joke!! I told her to cancel the call all together and to have her manager call me. So don't use FitzGerald and Sons Plumbing because I am mad at them. Our stupid heater is broken, too. We had it worked on three times last winter. It needed some kinda new switch. Then it broke again a couple of months later. Lucky for us the part was under warranty but the service was only warrantied for 30 days. So we had to pay another 75 dollar fee. And we will have to pay another 75 dollars Thursday I am sure. Isn't that bull? It's not our fault they keep putting some faulty switch on the heater. So, after 230 dollars to the plumber, the heater problem, Christmas coming up, the Tahoe needs new tires, both our birthdays in December means new tags-the Bacons be broke these days! Maybe we should buy a trailor by the river. BBB

4 comments:

Jen said...

Yikes!!! We need to figure out a way to make money fast!!! Your blog stressed me out for you!!!

Lisa said...

Man! I know that regarding your tags it won't matter but are June birthdays in the works this year?

Shanna from BabySchrades said...

Ugh, I know how you feel. The feeling of getting screwed by a service company, or even worse, an insurance company, makes me madder than anything. At least you're not alone :-) I like the way you say everything is stupid. I had Jeff read your post and told him that it's easy to see why we are friends :-)

Yeah, we've hit the 4 month mark! The official due date is 4/9.

Lisa said...

Where are your halloween photos?