Friday, October 14, 2005



This blog is dedicated to my husband for admitting to me that The Apprentice IS good TV!! I have been trying to get him to watch it since it started. For some reason, he has been watching this season with me and made this major break through last night. Now if I could just get him to watch The Bachelor!

On another note, I want to say that our stupid house is still for sale. It should be against the law for a realtor to make an appointment and not show up for it or not to call and cancel like any decent human would do.

Today at the zoo, (yes we went again) some lady tried to tell Jamy Juhan that life would be easier when her twins were walking! HA! I politely asked her what she was smoking. I am sorry but life was easier when they were two lumps. I will admit that they are much more fun now though.

Last, I want to thank my neighbor for my coffee mug. It reads, "The best man for a job is ususally a WOMAN". Ain't that the truth? BBB

2 comments:

Jen said...

I am showing Jason your blog right now and he is impressed. Now I am going to attempt to do something with my site. I have the expert to help me. I am very happy that Jamie is now watching your shows. Our men do need to like our TRASH!!!

Anonymous said...

Alright Jamie..and just think, when those shows wrap up American Idol will be on.

Jennifer - send out your blog info when you get it up and running....I want so see little girl pictures!