Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Well, I thought I would try for blog #2. Today we went to music class. (Macon was seizure free so we were able to make it.) The kids seem to like it. Ben was in a bad mood so he cried everytime I had to take a musical instrument from him. Some lady had a tiny baby with her in a carseat. None of the other children even noticed the newborn, except mine! They stood around the carseat and pointed at the baby. So, I kept having to go over and direct them away from the baby. Finally, I just sat down by the carseat so I wouldn't have to worry anymore. The mother sat on the other side of the room for some unknown reason. Someone asked how far apart in ages were Ben and Madeline. I should have said, "30 seconds"! I have been getting this a lot lately, people don't think they're twins since they look so different and Ben is a little bit bigger.
On another note, I worked yesterday. Working helps me to keep some prospective on what's really important. Yesterday, I had a 25 year old with a brain tumor. Its weird how medicine is keeping people alive longer yet the patients seem to be getting younger. It's not fair for anyone to have poor health but it's worse when its a young person.
I learned something new. Blog comes from the word web log. Who knew!! My next quest is to figure out how to put pictures on this thing-wish me luck!! BBB

2 comments:

Shanna from BabySchrades said...

BB, thanks for posting....I love to read what you guys are doing. It's great since I'm so far away! I can't believe someone would think that you had the babies at two different times. To post a picture, when you are in "edit" mode, just click on the little box that looks like a blue sky, next to the ABC checkmark. This will allow you to pull a picture off of your hard drive. Great...looking forward to new pics! - Shan

Lisa said...

Once again you did great! I hope Ben and Maddie enjoyed the class. It's great to hear what they are up to.