Friday, September 23, 2005

This is my first blog! What do I do? I never even heard the word blog til a week ago when I saw Shanna and Lisa's blog. I asked my husband that night (he's a computer geek) if he knew what a blog was. Of couse he did and he tried to give me some sort of definition. I think a "blog" is a weird name. (It sounds like what you would call someone who was being a bone head!) So maybe I will just call it a journal. I can use it to brag about my two adorable children and keep track of all the cool stuff they do everyday! I will also mention my wonderful husband, Jamie, and my dog, Macon. Macon is a Jack Russell who has seizures. The last seizure was Wednesday. It lasted so long the kids and I missed our music class. Two of my neighbors (thank you Chad and Gene) walked over to watch the kids so I could rush him to the vet but he was fine once we got in the car. Figures!! Next time, I will just put the kids and Macon in the car and go for a little joy ride! Well, how did I do? Brittain

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did a great job Brittain! I feel like i should be blogging. lol...that just sounds funny.
Thanks for dinner on Friday! Had a great time! Miranda

Anonymous said...

Yeah Brittain, great first blog! I didn't know what a blog was either until a few months ago...

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Watch out it's addictive! Can't wait for the next one.

Anonymous said...

You did great!!! I enjoyed your Blog...Look forward to many more
Heather