Tuesday, April 22, 2008


Happy Birthday Ben and Madeline!!
Happy Birthday to my sweet babies. The past four years have gone by so fast. Four years ago I was so scared that something would go wrong. After trying to get pregnant for 2 years, I couldn't believe I would be so lucky to have 2 healthy babies. I carried them for 35 weeks and 6 days. My last OB visit I had high blood pressure, so a C-section was scheduled for the next day. Then after 10 very long days in the NICU, we took Ben and Madeline home! This morning I told them Happy Birthday and asked them if they felt older. Ben replied, "Can I drive?" Never a dull moment with The Bacons!!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Happy birthday to two of the cutest children around!!

Shanna from BabySchrades said...

Happy birthday to these sweet kids! They sound like they are lots of fun : )