Friday, December 01, 2006


Finally a picture with both of them smiling. My friend Bryan took this one and several others last week. Thanks Bryan! I am getting over some sort of stomach bug-not a fun week. Jamie had to come home twice on Monday so I could rest. I worked Thanksgiving and Jamie took the kids to his brother's house in Warner Robins. One of my patients was a 19 year old with a brain tumor, so I am not complaining. We are working on warming up to Santa so hopefully I can get a decent picture soon!

3 comments:

Jen said...

CUTE!

Shanna from BabySchrades said...

they are BEAUTIFUL! I just showed this to Jeff and he also said they are cute :-) good luck with santa...

Maura said...

I love this pic! Good luck with santa. LOL. I am sure Kylie will scream this year too!! Can't wait to see your pics.

Oh, and I feel your pain on the stomach bug, I have been down since Friday night with the same thing. YUCK!!