Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Yes, it is true. Today is my 30th birthday. For the record, my mind tells me I am about 21. Alexa, who is advanced, thinks I'm turning 21! Thanks Alexa! My b0dy says I'm 40, if you go by my gray hairs, sagging boobs, and I found this one really long nose hair-ewww. My mind and body really need to get together. A week ago I "flopped" on the couch (something a very young person might do) and I missed and landed on the armrest. I still can't sit right! We are having technical difficulties with the stupid laptop so I haven't been able to blog as much. Maybe my wonderful husband will fix the computer for my birthday! Here's to the next 30 years!bbb

5 comments:

Maura said...

Happy B-Day BB!!! If it makes you feel any better, I am a few months older...LOL...

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a great birthday BB! I am right behind you, so i understand what you're going through. :) love you saggy boobs and all. :)

Shanna from BabySchrades said...

Oprah says that every decade is better than the previous one. You are more confident with who you are, which makes everything easier. She, of course, Oprah gets richer with every decade....

Shanna from BabySchrades said...

ugh, I hate mistakes. here is a repost:

Oprah says that every decade is better than the previous one. You are more confident with who you are, which makes everything easier. She, of course, gets richer with every decade....

Jen said...

I hope you had a great day. Can you believe we have been best friends for 27 years? It is hard to believe since we really are just 21. I remember when you turned 21, I was so ready to be there too. Now I am enjoying my next month and a half as a 20 something kid!! I love you and can't wait to expreience the next 50 with you!!